Grand Prize: Win a Trip for Two to Hawaii!
Login / SignupV
 
Viewing:  
 
Cleveland (0-13) - View Standings
 
W L T PCT PF PA Home Road AFC NFC DIV Streak
0 13 0 .000 197 335 0-7 0-6 0-10 0-3 0-4 L13
 
Recent Fan Submissions - Submit a Photo or Video | View Entire Gallery
 
 
brown
 
From:   bluecat1
 
Browns
 
From:   bodybyfast
  
 
Recent Message Board Postings - View All Messages
 
User Message
Avatar for Packmule13
Packmule13
Texans (4-9) at Jaguars (9-4): 98% have picked the Jaguars to win this matchup. We can all count on klt46 to be in the other 2%, right? Better get started on cookin' some crow now, klt46! You'll have one hell of a long line for it if your Texans win!
12/13/2017 11:25:01 PM EST
Avatar for UrName=P
UrName=P
Billsgirl n billsqueen u think they will come out with a W.
12/13/2017 11:15:15 PM EST
Avatar for Packmule13
Packmule13
Jets (5-8) at Saints (9-4): New Orleans is nicknamed the Big Easy, and easy is exactly how I expect the Saints to make this matchup look. For it, I predict Saints 28, Jets 10.
12/13/2017 11:12:05 PM EST
 
Schedule
 
All Times: Eastern  
 
Date Time Opponent Score Fan Pick
9/101:10 PMPittsburghL 18-2197% Pittsburgh
9/171:10 PMat BaltimoreL 10-2495% Baltimore
9/241:10 PMat IndianapolisL 28-3161% Indianapolis
10/11:10 PMCincinnatiL 7-3173% Cincinnati
10/81:10 PMNY JetsL 14-1773% NY Jets
10/151:10 PMat HoustonL 17-3397% Houston
10/221:10 PMTennesseeL 9-1292% Tennessee
10/299:40 AMMinnesotaL 16-3397% Minnesota
11/5---Bye------
11/121:10 PMat DetroitL 24-3898% Detroit
11/191:10 PMJacksonvilleL 7-1996% Jacksonville
11/261:10 PMat CincinnatiL 16-3093% Cincinnati
12/34:15 PMat LA ChargersL 10-1998% LA Chargers
12/101:10 PMGreen BayL 21-2791% Green Bay
12/171:10 PMBaltimore------
12/241:10 PMat Chicago------
12/311:10 PMat Pittsburgh------